Monday, March 15, 2010

Well, I am back. The long dormancy that accompanies the winter is drawing to a close and I find myself drawn back outdoors.

This year our family is trying out Occoneechee State Park.
We'll be staying in the cabins this go around and it appears that the Crappie and Bass (Large and Small Mouth) are both starting to come out of their winter dormancy as well. I haven't stayed here before and know nothing of the area, but it appears like there is plenty for us all to do and I personally, can't wait to get back into the woods. Most of the trails are moderate and the grade should be manageable for everyone. We'll be doing some fishing, a lot of hiking, possibly some boating, and any other available activities that don't require batteries, electrical plugs, adapters, etc. I am really looking forward to this unplugged, extended weekend.

Once back I'll have pics to post, a review to write and input for any other folks that may want to check it out .

No comments:

Post a Comment